Pages

Friday, September 17, 2021

BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Kia Ora, it´s level 2 and I´m back at school. We have been back for 7 days now. It feels good to be back at school but weird. I am happy to be back at school because I get to play with my friends again. Lock down was good because I got to sleep in but it was also very very boring. Next term Belfast got talent will be happening I am going to be doing an act in Belfast got talent with my friends hazel, Ava, honor and me! we will be doing a cheer leading/dance act. Are you glad to be at school? cause I am. 

have a good day and blog you later. Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post